Sunday, April 28, 2013

Veggie Egg Bake Recipie

I'm still not feeling well today and have mostly stayed in bed.  I did have enough energy to make some food though.  I ended up making an egg bake with lots of veggies.  It was really good.  So good in fact that I ate 2 servings of it!  Since I have not had an appetite this was really great and WAY better than pigging out on junk food like I did the other day.
Here is the recipe:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

You will need:
12 eggs
veggies ( I used a bag of frozen spinach, a green pepper, onion and tomato.)
goat cheese
salt
pepper

I cracked 12 eggs and mixed them up in a bowel and added to it, 1 bag of frozen spinach, 1 tomato chopped, 1 onion chopped, and 1 green pepper chopped.
Add seasonings to taste.  I used salt and pepper but you can use whatever you want.
Top it off with goat cheese and bake for about 30 minutes.

Serve and enjoy!  I did.

The best part about this dish is that it makes a lot so you will have breakfast for the week.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment