Sunday, May 12, 2013

Avocado Turkey Melt

I just made the best sandwich ever so I had to share the recipe!  :)

Ingredients:
Avocado
Basil leaves
Lettuce
Slice of American cheese
Turkey
Sesame Seed Bread of Ezekiel 4:9
Mayo

Directions:
Toast the bread until slightly brown.
Spread avocado on 1 slice and a small amount of mayo on the other.
Add cheese to the mayo slice so it melts.
To the other side add turkey and layer the basil and lettuce
Put together the slices and enjoy!

For those of you who can't find Bread of Ezekiel, you can find it at Trader Joe's, Whole Foods and Safeway.  Other stores may sell it as well.

I also think this would be amazing with some tomato slices.  I didn't put any on mine because I'm not supposed to have any with my Acid Reflux.  I highly encourage all of you to add it though.  I bet it would be even better!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment