Thursday, May 23, 2013

Chicken and Basil Goat Cheese Pizza

Since I'm not allowed to have tomatoes I wanted to make a pizza without them.  It actually turned out to be really delicious!  I think I might have to make this my post workout meal.  :)


Ingredients:
  • Chicken shredded (I used rotisserie chicken)
  • Fresh Basil chopped
  • Goat Cheese
  • Garlic
  • Garlic Powder
  • Olive Oil
  • Kraft shredded Mexican Cheese blend
  • Parmesan cheese shredded
  • Whole Grain Tortilla
Directions:
  1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Place tortilla on baking sheet
  3. Brush with olive oil an sprinkle with garlic powder
  4. Chop about 1 or 2 cloves of garlic and spread evenly over tortilla
  5. Layer goat cheese, shredded cheese, chicken and basil over the garlic
  6. Sprinkle Parmesan on top
  7. Bake for about 8 minutes or until cheese has melted 

No comments:

Post a Comment